RESERVED RIGHTS AND GRANT OF LIMITED LICENCE
- It is acknowledged that VALOUR enjoys the benefit of all copyrights attributable to it including this Site and all rights thereunder are hereby reserved.
- This Site contains information, software, communications, text, graphics, advertising, images, photos, artwork and other material and services (together the “Information”) that are protected by various Canadian intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law and other proprietary rights, which rights exist in the Information currently on the Site and which rights will continue to exist in all Information developed or posted on the Site now and in the future.
- Permission is granted to use short extracts of the Information on the Site for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only. This is a grant of a limited licence and is not a transfer of title to the Information nor deemed to be a transfer of title thereof and under this limited licence you may and shall not
- Modify, copy, reproduce, republish, or re-disseminate the Information;
- Use the Information for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- Scrape or conduct any other activity designed to collect, reorganize or manipulate the Information;
- Remove any copyright or any other proprietary notations from the Information;
- Transfer the Information to another person or to any other electronic server or otherwise; and
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VALOUR at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of the Information or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded Information in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
NO LIABILITY OR WARRANTY
You agree to use this Site at your sole risk and that VALOUR is not responsible for any damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or in reliance on the Information available on the Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, pecuniary and exemplary damages, loss of use, lost data, personal injury, fines, penalties or other pecuniary loss or damages, whether in an action for contract, negligence, or other tortious action. VALOUR disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions regarding the Site and the Information to the fullest extent permitted by law including, without limitation, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Site and the Information thereon. The Information posted on the Site, including but not limited to, articles, newsletters, opinions and viewpoints, is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The Information posted on the Site is not intended to provide, and does not constitute any legal, development, construction, or building advice and should never be relied upon in this respect. It is acknowledged that this is an interactive site and that notwithstanding same, you agree that until such time as an agreement is specifically executed by you and VALOUR that any summary, calculation, terms, costs and representations expressed or implied are not enforceable as against VALOUR and for clarification purposes the information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not give rise to a contract or agreement with VALOUR. The Information appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VALOUR does not warrant or guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the Information provided. Furthermore, Information on the Site may no longer be accurate due to the passage of time, changes to the law, including Building Codes, Zoning By-Laws and other legal restrictions. VALOUR may make changes to the Information contained on the Site at any time without notice. You acknowledge that VALOUR cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication made by email or otherwise through this Site.